07 Jul Five Must Do Things in Melbourne
If you’re traveling to Melbourne or live here and are looking for something different and exciting to do, we’re here to help you out. This goes beyond your typical touristy attraction like the Star carousel or the aquarium. We’re talking about stuff you may not have heard of which might be right up your alley, so to speak.
Melbourne is a big place and there is so much to see and do that it can sometimes be overwhelming and feel like you’re missing out on some really unique experiences. Chances are you probably are. So here is a list of cool things to do and places to see which you may have overlooked, or not heard about at all…
- Rooftop Bars : Melbourne is home to some of the best rooftop bars and there are plenty of them, so there is no excuse to not see at least one. Coming into summer it is where you’ll want to spend some of your time to fully appreciate the fantastic scenery while enjoying a beverage. Some notables are;
- Easey’s : which has a train on a roof…
- Rooftop Bar : Outdoor cinema at night and insane vistas
- Madame Brussel’s : intricate styling and cheeky drinks menu
- Loop Roof : a vibrant, cruisy city oasis
And so many more
- Loch and Key : as its name implies, this bar is a little hard to find. Hidden away behind a bookcase in the Captain Melville bar. The satisfaction of finding it is enough reason to visit, let alone the great range of seasonal drinks on offer. Some other hidden bars around Melbourne are Bar Americano and Fall From Grace.
- Hidden Secrets Tour : Find all the neatest nooks and crannies on a tour around Melbourne’s hidden gems and iconic lanes and arcades.
- Markets : Melbourne is known for its quality marketplaces scattered across the city and neighbouring suburbs. While Queen Victoria Market is the obvious suggestion for fresh, local produce, the Camberwell Market and Rose Street Market in Fitzroy also offer an array of treasures with unique vibes.
- And last but definitely not least, is of course… ADVENTURE ROOMS. Our Melbourne branch contains three rooms; the Mad Scientist, the Black Queen and the Gaol Break, each with their own distinctive theme and escape route. You only have one hour to escape though, so teamwork is key. A great idea for tourists, students, couples, families and as a team-building exercise.